Friday, January 29, 2010

My Life

Hi there,
I'm Tess, a.k.a. Lumpy Gal. That's a cute nickname my hubby gave me when I was 8 months pregnant with our daughter. So sweet. We have two babies, MJ (4.5) and bubba (3). And bubba is just a nickname so don't hate. We also have a 100 lb. and growing puppy/pony hybrid, Layla. I went to law school and accumulated lots of student loan debt just to discover that all I ever wanted to be was a mom. That was an expensive discovery. I would love to work as an attorney. Someday. But right now I'm pretty content as a wife/mama/referee/dishwasher. And I like to cook too.

My two babies say and do a million and one cute things a day. I always intend to write their sweet babblings down so I don't ever forget them but I never quite get around to it. So my posts will be peppered with lots of quotes, pictures, and videos. I am also the queen of random thoughts so my musings of the day will also find their way here I'm sure.

Welcome to my little corner of the web.

No comments: